Arya says it is difficult to get an actress like Nayanthara


Arya is going on laughing these days. The reason is not that he has paired with Nayanthara but for acting in a full length comedy film Boss Engira Baskaran. Arya while speaking about this film said,” Nayanthara and Santhanam along with me have played relentless comedy pranks.

In the name of comedy there will be no double meaning dialogues or vulgarity. Many are asking me about Nayanthara’s personal matter. As far as I am concerned Nayanthara is a matured performer. She does not see her acting with her personal life.

She is also ready to act even in intimate scenes if the story demanded it. When Santhanam and me try to pull her leg in the film, she didn’t bother her image. I doubt that we will get an actress like her. There is also a question frequently asked that whether I am choosing my roles and acting.

In that way I am lucky. Is it possible for me to ask the story of Naan Kadavul and than say yes to Bala? To act in a Bala’s film one should be lucky. It is not a easy matter to get a good director and producer. It is all God’ grace.”

0 comments: